Weekly Totals from Diana's Deals

I usually go to Publix late on Fridays but my friend couldn't take me and my Hubby had the day off, so we are going to take the girls out a wee bit earlier today. As you know I was almost at my $50 a week budget just with my shopping trip to Kroger Wednesday, although I saved 68%. BUT considering I haven't reached my total for the month, I think I'm good! :)

On that note, should I change this trip to a new month? I'm still very new to keeping a budget so any advice would be appreciated. Hubby says we should change it to $75 a week since we provide food for the little one I care for and Sweet Pea is in diapers. Oh well.

4 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing!!!


    xoxo

    http://epitomeoffeminineallure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea when this deal even started, however, I got the flyer a week ago and didn't actually ... Total OOP $43.28 I don't have an exact total of how much ..Diana
    Online Fashion Deals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your budget needs to fit with your family when my kids were very little my budget way way more than what I spend now. Try keeping track of your spending and get an average thats usually how I figure out where I need to be :) Thanks for the linky have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by to see my shop, I linked up now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I would love to hear what you thought. :)

Thanks!
♥,
Diana