Stress & the Pregnant Woman

So far during this pregnancy, I got into a wreck, my grandmother passed away, my father passed away from terminal colon cancer, and now I'm having to deal with drama about my father's life insurance.

I honestly do not care either way if we get any money or not. But I do want to make sure everything is done properly. The insurance company told me to fill out the paper work they sent. So that's what I'm doing. I don't understand why that is a big deal but it looks like it's becoming one.

They say you are suppose to keep your stress levels down when you are pregnant, as much as possible. But it's hard when others are forcing senseless drama over something so ridiculous on you.

I want to keep my step-mother in my life and I hope this all works out that way.

1 comment

  1. I love you. Just do the right thing. To paraphrase our favorite author, those that matter won't mind. Those that mind, DON"T MATTER!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I would love to hear what you thought. :)

Thanks!
♥,
Diana